Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ponytail for Paxton

Today was our last full day in Wilmington so we packed it full of fun.  We started off by spending the morning at the beach.  After lunch at home I saw few different things in my mom and dad's pantry that would make a delicious and fun dessert.  They were a hit with all of us!



This afternoon we got to play with Paxton.  My mom has kept Paxton a few days a week for 5 years now (since he was a tiny baby).  Handley has always been a big fan of him.  I think she has a major crush on him now. She's not always fond of having her hair up in a ponytail and earlier this week my mom was trying to get her to keep her hair up by telling her that Paxton liked girls with ponytails (something she totally made up).  Today when I was fixing her hair she thought for a minute and then told me she wanted a ponytail so that Paxton would think she was pretty.  She also needed her lipstick.  Oh my...I can't believe we are starting this early. :-)



Tonight we went to Capt'n Bills, my Uncle's restaurant for dinner.  The girls loved getting to see lots of extended family members and we loved eating some delicious food!


Handley loves Aunt Missy!  She also can't smile or talk "normal" when she is wearing her lipstick (colored chapstick) because she's afraid it will mess it up. Ha!

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

that is the cutest story about Handley and Paxton. She's growing up so fast! ;) soon she'll be beating off those boys with a stick.

Unknown said...

That is hysterical!