Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Consignment sale, Memaw, and popsicles

This morning Jen and I started out early at a children's consignment sale.  It's a local sale in Wilmington that consigns upscale, boutique type clothing at great low prices.  My mom always goes to this sale to get clothes for Handley and Harper and it just so happened that we were in town for the sale.  We were the first in line and it paid off!  I got some adorable things for the girls and Jen got some really cute things for her baby boy on the way.

After our great shopping morning we went over to my grandmother's house to visit for the afternoon.  It's always great to see her and be able to let the girls get to know their great-grandmother.


Tonight we relaxed around my parents' house and enjoyed the fabulous weather in the back yard with some popsicles.

3 comments:

Atkinson Family said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! I know you girls are all having so much fun! It is going to be hard to come home tomorrow. We miss you though!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Love the pictures of the girls looking up:)

Erica said...

I love the 4 generations picture...beautiful.