Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Robby!!!

Lordy, Lordy, Robby is...  

Ha, ha...not quite, just 30, but still a big milestone.  :-) This morning he woke up to Handley telling him a big Happy Birthday.  While he was at work, the girls and I made pictures for him, wrapped his gift and stopped by our favorite bakery, McEntyre's, to pick up a cake.  This evening we met Gigi and Papa out for dinner and although we could hardly hear each other in the loud section we were sitting, we still had fun.  Robby opened his gift, we had a great dinner, and enjoyed our cake.  

Robby opening his gift - an iPad!

Tomorrow we are getting together with friends for a big celebration dinner and I can't wait for a night out.  The girls are going to spend the night with Gigi and Papa (this will be Harper's first time away from me at night). Handley is super excited to have Harper at Gigi's with her and keeps telling me that she's going to show her all about spending the night there.  I know they will be having lots of fun, so that will allow us to have lots of fun too!  

I forgot to post this picture from last weekend.  Harper got to ride in the bike trailer for the first time and loved it! When Handley found out that I wasn't going to be going with them she told me she was going to be Harper's babysitter and would make sure she was OK.  She's such a sweet big sis. :-)

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Robby! Welcome to the land of 30! CB, you aren't too far behind! :-) That's a great family picture; CB, you are still one of the most beautiful women I know!!!

Erica said...

Happy birthday to Robby! I hope y'all have a great night out!

Renee said...

Happy 30th birthday Robby! I remember when we were 15 and learning German! Ha! We are twice that age now! Yikes! Have a great time out with friends!

Jamie Clark said...

Tell Robby Happy Birthday from us! I am really getting the hang of this blog thing :-) Send any pointers this way. You seem to be an expert now :-)

Mrs. Nicole Haddad said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby! Glad you had a good time. The family pic of you all is beautiful! :)