Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Harper - 2 months


I can't believe that 2 months have passed since Harper's birth. I feel like she is a totally different baby now than she was a month ago. Even though we may have gotten off to a rocky start, now things are SO much better. She's really happy and much more laid back than before.

At 2 months she:
-is smiling and cooing a lot
-smiles at me when I go get her out of the crib :-)
-smiles at the animals/toys that dangle in front of her in the car seat or bouncy seat
-still loves her paci
-burps like crazy...just when I think I've got all the burps out of her, she acts uncomfortable and sure enough, there is another one
-finally likes the bouncy seat (YEA!!!)
-likes watching ceiling fans
-really enjoys her bath
-goes to bed around 8:30/9 PM, wakes around 3 AM to nurse, and then goes back to sleep until around 7 AM
-has a maximum wake time of about an hour during the day between naps and then she's fussy/tired again.
-loves to be in the sling or beco baby carrier
-is getting blonde hair and blue eyes

2 comments:

Alison LeBlanc said...

What a little cutie pie! I'm so glad to hear everything is going so well. The first 6 weeks are so tough...only 2 more weeks left for me :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Jennifer said...

Aw love the smiley pic! And tell her I know how she feels...it's hard to stick with just one hair color! ;)