Thursday, June 25, 2009

A day in the life...

...of a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom).  One of my friends and fellow bloggers (Chrissy) sent me this link.  I was rolling on the floor laughing because I can SO relate to it, just with younger kids.  

I love staying at home and really can't imagine doing anything else.  However, there are days I feel like I'm about to go insane.  Someone once told me this about being a mom and it is really true...it's the toughest job you'll ever love. Read and enjoy!  God bless all the stay-at-home-moms. :-)  

http://themcmommychronicles.blogspot.com/2009/06/only-62-more-days-left-til-school.html

3 comments:

Allison D said...

Amen to the "toughest job you'll everlove". Ther crazy thing is that you love it more each day!

Jennifer said...

That is hilarious! Scary but hilarious.

The Clark Family said...

You summed it up perfectly! BTW, I am already breaking up fights over toys all day long (1 yr old 2+ yr old)!!!