Monday, November 17, 2008

We love At First Sight Photography!!!

Actually, we love the photographer, Jen, who happens to be one of my best friends!

Jen is an amazing photographer. She has always had a passion for capturing the moment and a love for photography. When she decided to start her own photography business I was encouraging and cheering for her all the way. She did a shoot with our family for Handley's 1st birthday and the results were amazing! I shared them with everyone I knew and ever since then, Jen will tell you that business has been booming. She stays super busy with a full-time job AND her photography business, but thankfully she was able to squeeze us in her schedule for some Christmas card photos.

Here are a few from a sneak peak on her blog. She told me she saved the best as a surprise for our Christmas cards and some that I plan to use as gifts.




To see Jen's blog click here: www.atfirstsightphotography.blogspot.com
To see Jen's website click here: www.atfirstsightphotography.com

Thank you Jen!!! We love you!!!

No comments: