Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I love making...

new things for Handley to wear. A girl has to know how to accessorize and it is fun for me to create sweet girly things for her...bows, flower hats, dresses, etc. You know I'm excited about having another little girl to dress up and make things for!
My latest "creation" are these cute little fleece ribbon hats. I'm so excited about them because the are fun (with the ribbons sprouting from the top of her head) and functional (really warm) and same time. I was a little worried that she wouldn't want to keep a hat on this winter, but she loves these so much that she is excited to wear them. I'm going to be adding them to my website (www.hipchickgifts.com) soon, along with the pillowcase dresses, but for now, enjoy these photos!



3 comments:

Katie Jones said...

I love them! They are too cute!

Unknown said...

OMG!! I love the hats!! You know what a kick I am on with my sewing machine, but I won't ask you to give away your secrets...just ADORABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

adorable...wish i had a little girl so i could dress her in it.