Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Apples and Twirling


Handley has two new skills and I actually got them both on video tonight!

She's been twirling for a week or so now, but every time I whip out the video camera to record her she stops what she is doing and runs to watch the video or "pic-pic" as she calls it.

Over the weekend she had some cinnamon apples when we were out to dinner and she loved them. I decided I would buy some apples and make some for her at home. After dinner tonight she was helping me prepare the apples and the next thing I knew she had picked up an apple and taken a bite out of it. I had never even thought to give her a whole apple, but now that she has a mouth full of teeth she is certainly able to eat it. She carried the apple around with her for over half an hour and ended up eating almost the entire thing!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I could watch her all day long!

Amy said...

So cute! Colby loves apples too and he spins around when he dances to the Laurie Berkner band. She's so cute saying "pic-pic." This is such a fun age! Happy Thanksgiving!

gina bragg said...

Hey Carrie Beth. Handley is so cute. Miss you guys! Gina and Chandler.

Unknown said...

How adorable!! I can't wait for Santa to bring me a flip mino!! Happy Thanksgiving!!