Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Mother's Day celebrations started on Friday around here.  Hudson's preschool class hosted a Mother's Day Fiesta and it as so much fun.  The kids had made some cute things for us and they played in their classroom while the moms enjoyed a yummy Mexican lunch and chatted together.



I loved the sweet little survey they did for each of the kids and Hudson's answers made me laugh.


Later that afternoon the girls brought home all sorts of sweet things for me.  From letters, to poems, to a sugar scrub for the bath, I was showered with treats.


On Saturday, we had Gigi over for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and loved spending time with her and Papa.

This morning I started my Mother's Day off great by sleeping in super late and waking up to a large sweet tea and fresh bagels.  Robby and the kids sure do know the way to my heart!  Then we got ready and made our way to the lake for the day.  It was so much fun and really made us all excited about the summer.

The kids layed like this on the boat for the longest time while we were searching for a good beach.  Hudson also kept saying it was his best day ever!


Walker had fun trying to figure out the whole lake experience and we think he will be a water dog in time.  He was a little nervous to go swimming, but he was loving the beach.


It was the perfect day and I can't imagine another way to have spent my Mother's Day.




No comments: