Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hudson's Last Day of School

On Friday Hudson celebrated his last day of 3 year old preschool!  I can hardly believe his school year is over.  


He's come such along way this year and has learned so much.  Not only academically, but socially as well.  He usually just get to tag along with the girls and their friends, so it is fun to see him making friends of his own now.

He has had the same teachers for the past two years because they taught the young 2's T, TH and the young 3's M,W,F.  They have been so wonderful and I can't say enough about them.  Hudson had a rough start last year, but these sweet teachers worked with me to help him learn to love school and this year that has just continued because every single day he ran into his classroom confidently and for that I will always be grateful.


On our way home after his party on Friday he said he was really going to miss his teachers and I feel the same way!

No comments: