Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pre-School Christmas Events

One of the hardest decisions I made when we were moving was what to do about pre-school. I loved the pre-school the girls were at and the thought of starting somewhere new was really difficult for me. However, I'm happy to say that the new school Harper and Hudson are at is fantastic and I have been more than pleased with everything about it.

This week their school had two Christmas events that we attend.  The first was a Happy Birthday Jesus party.  We purchased tickets for the event and got all dressed up.  There was dinner, a craft, and lots of music and dancing by the kids.  They also sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and had cake.




Today the 4 and 5 year olds at the school put on a Christmas program and it was so sweet.  They sang their little hearts out!







This week we've also been getting things ready for Handley's snowman themed party at school next week.  I found a recipe online for making "pretend snow" and wanted to give it a try at home before bringing in to her class.  It's just shaving cream and baking soda, but it made a really neat texture and the kids loved it!  Handley kept saying, "My friends at school are going to love playing with this!" So, that activity is definitely going to be one of the stations at her party.


No comments: