Tuesday, February 21, 2012

He's back!

The happy Hudson is back!!!  I don't see that any of his teeth have actually cut through yet, but he is much happier than he has been in a long time, is smiling more, is content again, and sleeping great, too.  We are all happy that our sweet little Boo-Boo is back.  (By the way, he's got lots of wacky nick-names: Boo-Boo, Bugga-Boo, Bubba, or really anything that rolls off our tongues.)  He's also starting to experience separation anxiety and really loves it best when we are all very close to him and in his line of sight.


I just had to share this cute butterfly snack idea I found on Pinterest.  We made it it for our playgroup today, and they worked great because we played outside and this way the kids could have their snacks and run around at the same time. The girls loved helping with this and it was really simple to do.



1.  I clipped the clothes pins on a plastic bin and let the girls paint them. (I did this so they would stand up straight and could be painted on both sides quickly instead of letting one side dry, then painting the other side.)
2.  After they dried I drew eyes and a smile on the part that grips.
3.  Next, I cut a pipe cleaner in half and wrapped it around the back side of the part that grips and formed the antennae.
4. Clip a snack-size baggie in the center with clothes pin and then fill each side with snacks.

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

LOVE that snack idea almost as much as I love those pictures of BooBoo! So, so, so adorable!

johny said...

wonderfull smile

dailylinkbuilding
blogcommenting