Sunday, August 8, 2010

We're BACK!!!

We just got back from a WONDERFUL vacation to Hilton Head.  Everyone told us it was a great place for kids and they couldn't have been more right.  I felt like everywhere we went was family friendly and geared towards kids.  There were singers that performed kids programs, magic shows, face painting, and more!  I feel like the time our family spent together there was so special.  We laughed a lot, had so much fun together, and the girls stayed up late each night.  That was made up with very long naps each day and Robby and I felt like we got to really relax and enjoy ourselves too.  We went with our best friends, Jen and Justen.  Jen is a saint and I don't know what I would have done without her there to help me until Robby got in town.  Also, while the guys were off golfing, she made it possible for us to get ourselves (and all of our stuff) down to the beach.  Robby was happy to have a partner in crime who would rather play golf than sit on the beach, so he and Justen kept each other entertained.   This morning when we woke up the first thing Handley said was, "I don't want to go home."  She and Harper both loved our beach vacation.  I had intended on blogging each day while we were there, but the wireless internet was really expensive, so that didn't happen.  I have so many stories to share and even more pictures, so I'll be blogging lots this week about our trip.  For now though, here are just a few pictures.

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

I am just having FITS over these pictures. I can't wait to see more and hear all of the cute stories!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

So glad you guys had fun:) Family vacations are the best!! (Glad you guys are back though)