Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sneak Peek

Today was Handley's sneak peek day at pre-school.  She will be attending the same pre-school, but will be in the 3-year-old, 3-day class this year.  She's been excited about starting school, especially since so many of her friends started last week.

My great friend,  Tiara , kept Harper so that I could really put all of my attention on Handley.


In our short time at school Handley got to look around her classroom, find her cubby, check out the baby dolls and kitchen, do a few puzzles, and make a place mat that she'll use when she eats lunch at school.  I think after being in her classroom today she will feel excited about going by herself on Monday.  I volunteered to serve as room mom again this year and signed up to help with all the class parties. Her teachers, Mrs. Nina and Mrs. Gloria, seem to compliment each other well, so I'm really looking forward to the new school year.

2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Room Mom??? You over-achiever, you! :-)

Can't believe these little girls of ours are going to school THREE mornings a week now.

Atkinson Family said...

Oh, the pictures are wonderful and I am so glad you and Handley had some Mommy and me time. I was just thinking and now adays its the little ones that get us all to ourselves. Maybe a weekend date for the big girls and the mom's??

I just know she will learn a lot and love those teachers!