Thursday, July 29, 2010

Last day of camp

Today was the last day of camp.  Handley had such a great time during the circus themed camp and enjoyed being with her friends and teachers each day.  She made all sorts of cute crafts and art projects, sang songs and learned about circus animals.  Today she asked me when school would start because she was kind of sad it was the last day of camp.  I'm happy that she enjoyed the week as much as she did!


While Handley was at camp, Harper and I ran to Target to return something.  While we were there we strolled through the shoe department.  She was begging to get out of the cart, so I let her try on a few pairs of shoes.  These boots were her favorite!  She was funny to watch as she walked in boots for the first time.  She kept picking her feet up really high and sort of marching around.  She finally got the hang of it and then did NOT want me to take them off of her.  We came home with a pair for her and Handley to wear this fall. 

3 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Char had those boots last year - she wore them out! They were awesome. I'm glad to hear they are back in Target this year!

Atkinson Family said...

The camp picture is precious! Glad Harper loves boots! I know she loved her Mommy and Me time!

Renee said...

How cute are those boots?? We might need to add them to our collection here too!!