Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Holiday Weekend

***NOTE - I just added 4 posts, so be sure to read below and see them all so you don't miss anything!***


We spent the holiday weekend in Wilmington visiting with my family.  It was a wonderful weekend with great weather and lots of fun family memories.  


Before you go thinking our girls were dressed cute as can be and posing perfectly, check out these pictures...Handley copying Robby after he put a ball in his shirt (she was cracking herself up saying she had a baby in her belly), and Harper's dress tied up because I didn't realize it was going to be so long she could hardly walk in it! 



We were trying our hardest to get a good picture of my parents with the girls and they were both so busy playing that they could have cared less about taking pictures.  Then, Harper discovered the beach chairs in the yard still drying off from our earlier trip to the beach.  Handley plopped down in one too so my dad quickly moved the cooler in the middle and that's how we got this picture.  We were all cracking up because there is nothing like beach chairs and coolers in the yard.  Ha!  I love it because it's so real and so us. :-) 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! This makes me so excited for the beach. ;)