Wednesday, January 13, 2010

She discovered how to dance

We love having dance parties.  Every evening after dinner and before bath time I turn on music downstairs or in my bedroom and we just dance, dance, dance.  It's a fun way to end the day and get all that extra energy out before bed.  Usually I hold Harper as we dance, but not any more...she discovered how to dance all by herself and it is just about the cutest thing ever.  Here's a video of both my girls shakin' their booty! 

 (side note - the music playing in the background is actually my brother, Cameron, and his friend.  He's an aspiring musician.  :-) He gave me a CD for Christmas with a lot of his/their music on it and we love dancing to it). 




4 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

We LOVE to dance around here, too. Sometimes a dance party is the only thing that will snap my two out of a whining fit.

Also, you will LOVE having your blog turned into a book. Bill says it is kind of a pain to format the pages, but the finished product is lovely and relatively inexpensive (I think ours was $80 for 300 pages this year.)

Jennifer said...

Haha, definitely get their moves from Robby! :) You need to do some comparison videos!

Erica said...

So cute! Dance parties are the best. Thanks again for coming over to play yesterday!

Alison LeBlanc said...

Fun! Handley is good! Finnan has come into a style all his own...and it definitely shows he comes from wo sides lacking rythym :)