Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Loving the warm weather

We have been loving the warm weather in Atlanta.  Mid-50's feels like summer after our two weeks in the mid-30's and imagine how happy I was today when my car said it was 64 outside! We spent lots of time playing outside...took several trips to the neighborhood playground, Handley rode her tricycle to the cul-de-sac every day, and I started running again in an attempt to prepare myself for the approaching bathing suit season. 


Today while running errands we somehow managed to loose both of Harper's shoes. :-(  As soon as we got back to the car I realized the were gone.  She likes to play with the velcro on them and I guess she was playing with them and dropped them out of the stroller without me noticing.  We back tracked as much as possible and I made a few phone calls when we got home, but I'm just accepting that they are gone.  I guess for now I'll stick to the not-quite-as-cute, but much more reliable Target-brand Robeez.  

2 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

The weather has been great!! I am glad you guys have been having fun:) Can't wait until you get back from your upcoming trip!

Jennifer said...

Yea! I wish it would last and go ahead and be spring! Oh no! Those shoes were super cute too! Maybe they will turn up...