Saturday, August 2, 2008

This was the view...







I saw for most of the week...Handley's back as she ran towards the water. Since she was just a few weeks old she has been in the water and always loved it. However, this was her first real trip to the beach where she could really enjoy it. The first morning we took her out she ran straight for the water. I thought for sure she would stop as she approached the waves, but that wasn't the case. The waves were crashing around her and she kept on going, walking further and further into the ocean. Talk about no fear! My little girl has a since of adventure and love of the water. It took her a little while to get her footing and get used to keeping her balance as the waves came and went, but by the end of the week, she was a pro!

6 comments:

Katie Jones said...

Katie Anne did the same thing... straight towards the water with no stopping, and she wanted to go deeper and deeper! Our girls are so much alike- I love their adventurous spirit. It will be so fun to see them grow up together!

Stacey said...

I love it!! I can't wait to talk to you and hear all about it. I'm sure there are more stories than you are able to post!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

So cute! I love the Bulldog Beauty!

Nicole and Jeff said...

What a lovely vacation time you guys had. My favorite picture of Handley is the very first one (upside down peek a boo) and I LOVE the candid pic of you, your hubby, and Handley laying in the sand/water..beautiful! So glad you all had a nice time. I can't wait to bring my little angel to the beach! Next summer :)

Anonymous said...

cute beach photos! so glad you guys had a fun time.

Kathy Mills said...

Looks like you all had such a great time. I LOVE the pics!