Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Team Spirit

As the college football season quickly approaches, I've been searching for a UGA outfit for Handley to wear. Last year some of our friends gave her a the cutest little outfit that she wore every game day. We nicknamed her GA Booty!

This year I was just having a hard time finding something I liked, so I decided I'd forgo the store-bought outfit and just try to make her a red and black dress. I've been wanting to make a pillowcase dress for a while now and decided this would be the perfect occasion. I finished it last night and tried it on her this morning.


I'm so happy with the way it turned out. The only problem is that she keeps trying to untie the ribbons! Hopefully by Saturday she won't care about the ribbons. Now all she needs is a red and black bow. :-)

6 comments:

Stacey said...

I LOVE THE DRESS! It turned out so cute. Oh, to be as talented as you!

Unknown said...

That dress is so cute! You need to start selling those now too. :-)

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Very cute! Go Dawgs!

Unknown said...

Awww...I am going to miss GA Booty! :) LOVE the dress! I can't wait to see it in person!

the mckechnies said...

i adore that dress!! i can't believe you made it! so envious of your talent. i completely agree that you should start selling those!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, love it!!! does it come in maternity sizes?!:)