Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pretty Pink Pedicure



I've been wanting to paint Handley's toenails for a while now and I'm not sure what was stopping me. I guess I thought the chemicals from the nail polish would be bad for her or something.

This afternoon I trimmed her toe nails and after I finished she was trying to trim and file them herself. It was so cute. I figured that was my cue to give her a little color!

While she was eating dinner in the highchair I painted away. They aren't perfect (because she wasn't about to sit still), but after I finished I held her leg up so she could see and the biggest grin came across her face. She loves it and I know she feels pretty. :-) What girl doesn't like pink toenails?!?!

5 comments:

Kathy Mills said...

You'll have to paint Marlee's this weekend too:-)

The Dillards said...

So cute. My grandmother used to bribe me with painting my toenails in order to get them cut. I was so ticklish and squirmy that she would try anything to get me to sit still.

Unknown said...

Oh, so CUTE!! Finally got the text last night. :) I love that little girl!!

Anonymous said...

precious!

the mckechnies said...

too funny! i love it & have been loving reading along! :)