Friday, July 31, 2015

Gearing Up for Back-to-School

This week we've been gearing up for school. I can hardly believe they start back on Monday, but since there is nothing I can do to change that fact, we've been embracing it.  I signed Harper and Hudson up for a soccer camp this week.  It forced us to get out the door first thing and they both were really excited about it.  The camp is taught by British soccer players and they made it a really fun week for the kids.



This week Handley also did cheer camp in the evenings.  She was trilled to be awarded the spirit stick on the first night of camp.


She got to decorate it and put her on stamp on it before taking it back the next day.


When I wasn't driving someone to and from camp I was making the rounds trying to find every school supply on each of the lists.  That, of course, included multiple trips to multiple stores to find just the right item.

Meet and Greet was yesterday and the girls got to meet their new teachers.  They both seem really wonderful!




Harper knows a few of the boys in her class and is excited to meet new friends this year. Handley was beside herself with excitement when she learned that she and her BFF ended up in the same class together.  :-) I couldn't be happier for both of them and I just can't wait to see what this year has in store for us.

No comments: