Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

We had a fun New Year's Eve and a laid back New Year's Day.  Like every year, we celebrated with Justen for his NYE birthday.  First we made our way to Jen and Justen's house so we could get the kids set up with Bryn, who was babysitting for the night.  The girls had their New Year's Eve sparkle on and I matched them. :-) 


Our five kiddos were so excited to be hanging out together and having a fun evening of their own.


While the kids were having lots of fun with Bryn, the grownups met up for dinner.  I love these friends so, so much and am constantly feeling super thankful for the laughs they provide.


Yesterday we had a very low-key day at home.  I got stuff done at home, Robby got stuff done outside, we ordered pizza for dinner and we ended the evening playing a few of the kids new games.


It's hard to believe another year is behind us, but I'm so excited about 2015.  Last year brought lots of changes for our family as we built and moved into our new house, met new neighbors (who quickly became new friends), and started our new normal.  I feel like the next year will be really awesome for our family and I can't wait to see what wonderful things are in store.  

If you want to read about my New Year's resolutions/goals, you can check them out on our Magnolia Mama blog HERE.  Happy Friday!  

No comments: