Sunday, December 7, 2014

SEC Saturday

Earlier in the week, Robby got tickets for the SEC game and asked if I was interested in going. I told him I would go if he really wanted to, but since our team wasn't the one playing I really didn't care one way or the other.  Plus, I had already made plans with my girlfriends to go to dinner and a movie so I didn't want to miss that.


He suggested that he might take the kids instead while I was off with my friends, and that actually worked out great. The kids were so excited to go and I was excited to have a few hours before I met my friends to get some Christmas shopping done.

I told him the key to keeping everyone happy and sitting still for a while was to get them a big thing of popcorn.  My kids LOVE popcorn!



Apparently they mowed through the first one really quickly, so they went back for a second and that is when I got this picture.


I was laughing to hard to get the real story behind it, but apparently everyone had a great time.

I had a great time with my friends and I realize more and more every time I am with them that I am just so thankful to have friends like these girls.  I love them all so much!






1 comment:

Stefanie said...

that picture of Hudson is priceless!!! Too funny! And last night was so much fun!