Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Uncle Cameron Meets Hudson

My youngest brother, Cameron, and his girlfriend were in town for the weekend and we got to see them for a quick visit today before the left to head home.  The girls had been looking forward to seeing Cameron all weekend and were so excited for this afternoon.



The second day of camp went just as well as the first.  When I picked them up today they both had art work to share and especially Harper was very proud to show off what she had made.  I'm so very excited about school for the girls now.  Not because I'm ready for summer to be over (because I'm going to miss them terribly while they are at school), but because I see how much fun they are having and how excited they are about going each day.  While they have been at camp Hudson and I ran errands yesterday and got a lot done around the house today.  I also officially started exercising today (just walking around the neighborhood, but in this heat that is quite a workout) so that felt really great.  

Hudson loves his paci and it usually calms him right down.  I also feel like he is starting to fill out a little and his face is looking a little more round, which I am excited about because I just love big cheeks on babies. :-) 

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

Oh, CB...I go away for 10 tens and that boy of yours has grown a mile. How does it happen that fast? Hudson is still as cute as ever though!