Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jenny's wedding



This weekend we made the road trip to NC for my cousin's wedding.  Jenny and her groom, Matt, had a beautiful day and it was so great to see all of my family.  The girls did great during the wedding and didn't make a peep.  After the ceremony all the kids were happy to be outside running around. 


The kids had fun dancing at the reception and we really enjoyed the evening.  Harper and Handley were both social butterflies and fluttered around the ballroom all evening.  


When we left to come home this morning we were one girl short.  Handley went home with my parents and will be staying with them all week!!!  It is her first week away from home, but she couldn't get in the car with them quick enough.  We'll miss her, but I'm not sure the feeling will be mutual.  

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

we had so much fun with you guys this weekend! can't wait for another one coming up.

Jennifer said...

So glad you guys had so much fun! I love the big family picture with you guys and your parents. Everyone looked so good!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

I can't wait to hear about all the fun Handley will have with your parents this week!!

Julie, the mama said...

I am so glad those pretty purple dresses got to be worn again. And wow! Your girls are so good. I can't imagine the scene mine would make inside a wedding ceremony!

Hope Miss Harper enjoys only child status this week!