Sunday, June 6, 2010

Handley's 3rd Birthday Party




We celebrated Handley's 3rd birthday a few days early yesterday. We had a combined birthday party with her BFF, Avery.  It was a big birthday bash at the pool and everyone had so much fun.  The weather was beautiful and every family seemed to have a blast.  






It was hard to keep Handley out of the pool.  She had so much fun swimming with all of her friends.  Harper was a little overwhelmed by everyone, but warmed up at the end and had fun splashing around too.  





After the party we came home so Handley could open up all of her gifts.  She got some really great stuff and we've been spending lots of time today enjoying all the new things! 



7 comments:

Atkinson Family said...

What a blast! Thanks for throwing a fantastic party with us. We had so much fun! Your pictures are fabulous! Now we need to get together and play with all the goodies!

Julie, the mama said...

I'm just having fits over the adorableness of that precious party. Three is sure a fun age. Enjoy!

Renee said...

Oh my! How cute are those bathing suits! And great idea for the goodie bags...I might borrow that idea! ;-)

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

We had so much fun!! Thank you for putting together such a fun day:) The matching bathing suits were too cute! I love the picture of Harper in the glasses--hehe!

Katie Jones said...

Looks like such a great party! Happy Birthday to Handley!

MacLaurins said...

Happy Birthday Handley!!! CB you have got to be the best party thrower...I know I just turned 25 and she is only 3, but next year can I hire you to throw me a birthday party?!?! Love it!

Erica said...

Such a fun party! I loved the girls' matching swim suits...too cute. I think it's safe to say that everyone slept well that night!