Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Practice" before the big day

Harper opened one of her Christmas gifts today from her friend Paxton.  We received it in the mail and were going to wait until Christmas, but since she's never opened gifts before I wanted her to have some "practice" before the big day.  


I could have guessed that she'd really like playing with the wrapping paper and the bow! 

She got a really neat shape sorter.  Thank you Paxton!


Other exciting news...Harper is now eating from a snack trap!  I think these little snack cups are the best invention ever.  They have a  lid with slits so kids can get their snack without spilling it everywhere.  I loved them for Handley when she was starting to snack and in fact, she still uses hers.  I had hoped Harper would be able to do figure this out before our 7 hour road trip to see my parents on Christmas.  Now I can at least keep her happy with Puffs and Cheerios! 


And here is a sweet picture of Handley loving on Sydney. :-)


2 comments:

Erin said...

Where did you get the snack trap? I have seen them before, I like that yours has a handle. This would be great for Payton as she thinks all food belongs on the floor!

Carrie Beth said...

Hi Erin -

I've gotten some at Babies R Us and Toys R Us or you can get them online here:

http://www.snacktrap.com/Categories.bok?category=Made+For+Mom%3AThe+Snack-Trap

I would suggest getting he snap over lid if you plan to throw it in your diaper bag so the snacks won't spill.