Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

Gigi and Papa came over on Christmas Eve and we had a delicious dinner followed by the opening of a few gifts.   
Gigi and Papa loved their books!
After bath time, Handley came back down stairs to get the milk and cookies ready for Santa.
She was so excited about leaving him and the reindeer a snack. 
In the hopes to get her to bed quickly, I made the comment, "I think I might hear Santa's jingle bells...you better hurry to bed so he doesn't skip our house" and that really upset her.  She couldn't get to bed quick enough and she kept repeating, "I don't want him to skip our house."  She went to bed right away and excited about what Christmas morning would bring! 

4 comments:

Atkinson Family said...

What a great Christmas! I love all of the pictures! It looks like the girls were good, tons of great gifts! We can't wait for Handley to show us everything! Just think next year, both of the girls will be over the moon!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

So sweet! I can't wait for Ella to grasp the Santa concept:)

Katie Jones said...

Wasn't this just the best year? I absolutely love the two-year-old at Christmas stage! Katie Anne thought she heard Santa's jingle bells, so you two must have good ears. :)

The Dillards said...

I love her green gingerbread outfit! So cute!