Sunday, December 13, 2009

A busy, but fun weekend

We had a busy but fun weekend!  Friday night I went to a girls night out Christmas party with ladies from my neighborhood.  Then on Saturday I took the girls and we meet up with some of my high-school girlfriends for our annual get-together.  We had a nice lunch while the kids played together.  It was fun seeing every one's kids and getting to catch up.  I can't believe I forgot my camera, but hopefully Lucy will send me some that she took! 

Today we had a birthday party to attend for Handley's friend, Sophia, who lives in our neighborhood.  She was celebrating her 2nd birthday at Gymboree.  We'd never been there before, but hope to go back because it was so much fun! When it was time to go Handley kept saying she wanted to go to another birthday party at Gymboree.  


Harper loved the mascot "Gymbo"
Handley takes a turn down the birthday slide
Robby was holding Harper and I was across the room with Handley.  Next thing I know I turn around and Harper is taking a ride on the "tube" 
Handley's turn!
Then Daddy has the great idea for them to go together!

I didn't get a picture of Handley and the birthday girl because things got crazy when it was time for pizza and cupcakes.  You know two-year-olds love some cupcakes! 

Tonight we had another fun Christmas party to go to with lots of kids.  Handley had fun running with the older kids and playing in their jump.  She hated to leave, but it had been a very busy day and we were all ready for bed.  On the way home we took a tour through our neighborhood to check out the Christmas lights and then skipped baths and put the girls right to bed. 

I forgot to post this a day or two ago - Handley was so proud of her Christmas crafts that she completed at playgroup on Thursday! 

1 comment:

Atkinson Family said...

Such fun these girls have! You packed it in this weekend! I keep forgetting to ask if Robby likes the snuggie?!?!?!