Monday, April 27, 2009

We're on our own...

After staying with us and helping out for 2 weeks, my mom left to go back home on Saturday. I was SO sad to see her go, but so thankful that she was able to stay as long as she could. I don't know what I would have done without her here to help us get settled and into a routine.



Robby has been wonderful with Handley and has totally stepped up. That has allowed me to be able to focus on Harper and keep her happy (which is a full time job). :-) Today was our first day alone and it went pretty well. Robby does have to travel tomorrow night, but thankfully we'll have Gigi to come over and help us get through bath and bedtime. Another great thing I'm very thankful for is that our neighborhood playgroup has organized dinners for us for 2 weeks! Not having to think about preparing dinner is wonderful.


Handley now loves holding Harper!

Harper is finally starting to open her eyes a little more.


And one picture of the sweet big sis!

No comments: