Thursday, April 16, 2009

We're home!!! Part 1



I can't believe that at this time last week I was starting to have contractions and was in the very beginning stages of labor. Now, Harper has been here for almost a week! This is the first chance I've really had to sit down at the computer. Just a quick re-cap of this week and lots of pictures for everyone to see.
- We were really happy to bring Harper home on Easter.
-Handley was so excited for us to bring her home and has really been great all week. She has been interested in her and wants to help out with her. She's adjusting really well to being a big sister.
-Handley has been LOVING all of the attention from my mom and dad. I don't know what I'd do without them here.
-We can't get over how different Handley and Harper look.
-I forgot how around-the-clock taking care of a newborn can be, but it's all worth it...we're SO in love with Harper.

My mom and dad meeting Harper for the first time.
Handley showing off her big sis shirt.

Stefanie meets Harper


Justen getting his turn to hold her.


Jen and Harper

Uncle Trey
All ready to head home


At home with Daddy
You all know how happy it makes me that she can wear a bow!!!


Handley LOVED the Easter Egg Hunt in our front yard.


3 comments:

The Dillards said...

Harper is so tiny and cute. I do think she has such a pretty head of hair, which works out with your love of accessories. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! :) I love that in the second set you got one with her eyes open! :) I also love the one with your dad and Handley's big smile. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful, carrie beth. you have two little girls now. wow!! what a blessing to have a healthy happy baby. hoping you guys can get some sleep soon.