Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Art Project

For some time now I've been wanting to do some little arts and craft projects with Handley. I've got tons of cute ideas from teaching, but just hadn't taken the time to pull out the supplies and deal with the mess it might cause. However, I decided we'd work on an Easter project and started it yesterday. I told Handley she got to do some painting and she was beyond excited. She always sees me painting so she ran right to our craft room and climbed up into the chair. Last night when Robby got home she was so excited to show him what she'd done. Here are a few pictures of her in action. The final product will be an Easter card/picture for her grandparents and great-grand parents.

Cheering for herself after I told her she'd done such a beautiful job painting and glittering the Easter Eggs!



Check out this hair-do! She found a headband and put it on all by herself...looks great, doesn't it?!?! :-)

1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

Her Easter eggs look fantastic! Can't wait to see the finished product!