Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Handley's Easter Basket


When I was in labor I was putting together Handley's Easter basket in between contractions at 3 AM. Crazy, I know, but I knew I wouldn't be home for Easter morning and wanted it to be ready for her. However, with all of the chaos, visitors, other gifts she received, etc. we didn't get around to giving it to her until almost a week later. She didn't care though and didn't know the difference. She was excited to know that the Easter Bunny came to our house and that he brought her a basket full of goodies.

Checking out her goodies
Say "cheese"!!! One of her favorites from the basket, her own camera
And her other favorite...Lip Smacker's chap stick that she is obsessed with!

1 comment:

Amy said...

The camera and chap stick made me LOL. This is the imitation stage!