Monday, January 12, 2009

Time is flying by...

with this pregnancy. I'm already 26 weeks and I can't believe that my due date is about 3 months away! The great news is that I still feel great and can't complain at all. For those of you that have been asking, here's a picture of my growing baby belly. It's not the best shot because I had to set the timer to take it, but you get the idea.



We started working on the nursery and I am SO excited about it. Robby finished the walls last weekend (they look fabulous) and I've been sewing like a mad woman. My parents are coming in town this weekend to help us paint furniture and get everything put together. As soon as it is completed I promise to post pictures!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look super cute, as always! I can't wait to see the new nursery and also that duck! :)

Stacey said...

Beautiful....as always!

Mrs. Nicole Haddad said...

You look lovely! Happy and Healthy :) Enjoy the rest of the pregnancy...so glad you're feeling wonderful!

Unknown said...

Love these belly pics! You look so skinny!