Sunday, January 18, 2009

Double Stroller

We are getting all ready for our sweet little baby Harper to arrive and this evening we came one step closer to being prepared for her arrival. We bought the BOB double jogging stroller!!!! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am about this stroller.
Before getting a single jogging stroller for Handley I did A LOT of research and all the reviews were raving about the BOB's. However, they are pretty expensive, so we settled with a different brand that has served us very well the past year.

Because I do so much walking/jogging for exercise I knew that I really wanted a double jogging stroller that both girls could ride in. The BOB Revolution Duallie was the one I had my eye on. Just like the single, the reviews for this stroller are AMAZING. I've never read or heard anything bad about them. The only problem is that it is very pricey. Thankfully, Robby was just happened to look on the REI website today and saw that they were on sale for over $100 off the regular price. He called the store and they said they had the same ones for the same price. They were closing in one hour, so we jumped in the car, headed to REI, and bought it!

While at REI, Handley kept climbing into each of the strollers, asked to be buckled in, and kept pointing to the other seat and saying, "baby Harper" because I told her that was going to be Harper's seat. It has a car seat adaptor so that Harper's infant carrier will snap right in on one side and she'll be able to ride in it from day 1. I don't have a gym membership, so walking/running is my only form of exercise. I know I'll get my money's worth!!!

5 comments:

Allison D said...

Ohhh, I'm so envious! I want a Bob stroller too. We've been waiting for them to go on sale too...since they are the Cadillac of joggin strollers.

Katie Jones said...

What a nice stroller! I'm sure the girls will love strolling around in it.

Atkinson Family said...

I am so excited for you! I know you will get your $$s worth. I can't wait to see the nursery!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my, i've wanted one of these for SO LONG! i'm jealous!!!

Nicole and Jeff said...

awesome! which single stroller did u get? i want to get one soon