Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cooking

Handley is still obsessed with the kitchen she got for Christmas. She would cook all day long if I let her. This morning she woke up an hour early and when I went into her room she immediately said, "eat, eat." I thought she must have woken up early because she was really hungry. However, she wasn't talking about the fact that she wanted to eat because as soon as I got her out of the crib, she ran into her playroom and started cooking and feeding all her animals and babies.

I snapped this picture of her playing in my bathroom while I was getting ready this morning. It's a common thing for her to line up all of her animals and feed them. So cute!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I see a moose has been added to the line up. :)

Kathy Mills said...

I LOVE the fact that she has a bow in her hair while in her pjs. Such a lady:-)

Amy said...

So sweet! Handley needs a kitchen stool for her animals in her kitchen!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

precious!

Allison D said...

Handley is such a hoot! I love it. Just now catching up on your posts...you look awesome. Love the baby bump!