Monday, January 12, 2009

"Go People"

Handley's explosion of vocabulary in the past few months has been amazing to me. We've also realized that she can and will repeat almost EVERYTHING we say, so we've really had to be careful about what we say around her. Just last week she tried to repeat the bad word I said when I turned the wrong way down and one-way entrance by accident.

Well she has opened my eyes to something that I say more than often than I realized. Whenever we are in the car and the people in front of us are either taking too long to turn, not paying attention when a light turns green, etc., I say, "go people."

Last week every time when we were sitting at a red light she would say, "go pepo" and I just started laughing out loud! Now every time we are stopped behind other cars she gets a kick out of saying it. :-)

No comments: