Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm feeling lost...

without my camera. Something is going on with the battery or the battery charger and I can't get it to work. I'm hoping to either have a new charger or a new battery by the end of the week. We leave to go to the beach for a week on Friday (I can't wait!!!), so I MUST have it by then. Robby thinks I'm obsessed with taking pictures and I told him I AM!!! I'm seriously going through withdrawl. There have been several times I've run to get my camera because Handley was doing soemthing cute or funny that needed to be captured, but then I remembered it wasn't working. :-(

As soon as I get it working again, I promise I'll update with a lot of pictures.

And just to add to the previous post, Handley is saying a few more new words now!

up (pu-pu)
book (bok)
popsicle (pop)
cookie (she just says the "c" sound twice, c-c)

She's also finally telling me what a dog says (wfoo-wfoo).

No comments: