Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Handley's new favorite place...

Quoting from their website, "KangaZoom is a 12,000 square-foot, safe, indoor play center featuring bouncing inflatables, giant slides, obstacle courses, toddler exploration area..." Some friends told me about this place and it is only about 10 mins. away from our house. I took her to Kangazoom a few weeks ago for her birthday and she LOVED it. She just kept running around and squealing the entire time. The great thing about this place is that parents are allowed to jump and slide with their kids and it only cost $5!!!

Yesterday we went back with our friends Tiara and Avery. Handley and Avery both had a blast and thought they were so big. They enjoyed the toddler room, but preferred to go down the giant slide with the big kids. The slide took my breath away when we went down because it was so high and so steep. I'm sure Handley had the same feeling, but she would just laugh when we got to the bottom and headed straight over to the stairs to climb up again and again. She's such a little dare-devil and definitely takes after her father!


Her smile says it all!!!

Crawling through some of the tunnels...



Handley and I at the top of the giant slide...


And down at the bottom...

Handley and Avery

2 comments:

Katie Jones said...

Erin Jolly told me about the KangaZoom near you guys... it looks like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I might have to tag along one day just so I can play. :)