Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Handley's vocabulary...

is really starting to take off. It feels like everyday she tries to say something new. Her new word today was "hot." I sometimes say her food is hot and when she plays outside on the slide it gets hot from the sun. I guess I say it to her more often than I realize. She said "hot" and jerked her hand up...just how I must do when I say it. For my own records (and for anyone else who cares) these are the words she is currently saying:

Mama
Dada
dog (dou)
uh-oh
ball (boh)
Lambie (Namb-a or na-na)
no (mo or nah)
night-night
baby (ba-ba)
banana (ba-ba)
more (moe)
bye-bye
hot

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

You know hat else is hot? Handley's mama!

Katie Jones said...

She's starting that language explosion! Once KA started that, she's picking up one-two words per day. It is such an exciting time!