Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 sweet girls

My neighbor's husband has been in the hospital this week. All of their family is out-of-state, so I offered to watch her daughter a few afternoons and allow her some time to visit her husband. Their daughter, Addyson, also happens to be one of Handley's best friends so I knew the girls would have fun playing together. Addyson did great while her mom was gone and I loved having the two sweet little girls. I took them both for a ride in our wagon, which they seemed to enjoy. Handley is used to riding by herself, but got excited to have a friend to look at and ride with.

The putting-everything-in-their-mouth phase has still not passed...Addyson with a play pretzel and Handley with a play bottle...they were just hanging out in this little tent and seeing what they could "taste."


And today when the girls' other friend, Annabelle, came over to play, all 3 of the sweet girls climbed into the tent together!



1 comment:

Nicole and Jeff said...

How cute are all of these girls playing together?! I can't wait to have playdates! It looks like you're LOVING being a mother. Good for you! :)