Friday, February 13, 2015

Montana Trip

I had intended to post more pictures from our Montana trip much sooner than this, but I came down with a stomach virus on Saturday and it as Wednesday before I was finally feeling like myself again.  Needless to say, I didn't get much else done earlier this week.


The trip, like last year, was amazing.  We had the best time trying out all sorts of new activities and adventures.  On our first full day we went on a ATV off-road ride and saw some amazing views.



 Something new we tried this year was ice fishing!!! It was actually a lot of fun and I caught the first fish out of our group. :-)


 I was just a little nervous that was trying to bite me!  


Robby got the next one, but he wasn't afraid to hold it like I was and grabbed right a hold of it.



We were there over Super Bowl Sunday and they had a huge Super Bowl party with tons of food, amazing decorations and these giant ice sculptures were waiting to greet us as we arrived.  


On our last full day we went skiing and I had a lot of fun.  It was the first time I'd skied in 4-5 years, but thankfully it came right back to me.


And on our very last night at the ranch we enjoyed great food, good friends and we played a the Blackjack tables with fake money.  I'd never played before so it was a great introduction to not have to worry about loosing real money, which I would have done!  



If you want to read more details about all of our time in Montana you can check out my Magnolia Mama blog about it HERE, HERE and HERE.

No comments: