There are several different lines, but my favorite, by far, is the "Living Lockets" line. In a nutshell, you pick a locket and fill it with charms that have meaning to you. Then you pick a chain and then you can even add fun pearl or crystal dangles or just leave it plain.
The thing I love about them is that it is all personalized. It has meaning to the person wearing it, but can still look like a really trendy piece depending on what you add to it or how you wear it.
I am LOVING my locket. I wore it today and had at least 5 people comment on it or ask me about it. Here is what mine looks like:
- Large silver locket with crystals
- Silver oval link chain
- "H" charm - all three of my kids' names begin with H
- heart family charm - my family is my life
- December stone - the month of mine and Robby's anniversary
- anchor - symbols boating/the lake to me - the activity our family enjoys together
- flower - because I thought it looked pretty :-)
- pearl and crystal dangles - I got a variety since they are easily clipped on and off. This way I can change it up to match just about anything I might wear.
Those of you who know me well know I am not a pushy sales person kind of gal, but I do really love these products and that is why I wanted to share them with all of you. With Christmas quickly approaching I think these would make awesome gifts for mothers, sisters, friends or basically any woman in your life. If you'd like to see more, check out my website:
Or you can always email me and I can get a catalog to you and help you place an order.