Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cardboard Sledding

There is a local park near us that has a huge grassy hill. Every time we are there someone has big pieces of cardboard that they use to slide down the hill.  The girls tried it one time, but could only come up with tiny left over pieces of cardboard and couldn't make it work.

Well, yesterday I meet a friend there and one of her friends happened to show up with some big pieces of cardboard.  Harper got to try sledding down the grassy hill and LOVED it.  Next up was Hudson and he loved it, too!

We had a showing at our house this afternoon so I knew exactly what we were going to do to get out of the house...take our cardboard boxes and make our way to the park!  I texted our dinner club friends to join us and almost everyone was able to meet us there.  The kids had SO much fun.  They loved the giant hill and slid down it over and over and over.  The guys/dads had just as much fun and took plenty of turns sliding down the hill along with the kids.





I had totally meant to bring my camera, but after trying to make sure everything was cleaned and picked up at the house, I forgot it. Thankfully, some of the other's had their cameras with them though and I did get this cute video!  Click HERE to see it.

1 comment:

Julie, the mama said...

Now that is just some good old fashioned fun right there.