Wednesday, April 18, 2012

RaceTrac

Today I was on a mission to find a hat for Hudson that he will actually keep on his head for when we play outside.  He pulls off all the sun hats he has and I think the straps bother him.  I just love guys in hats and I especially love seeing my baby boy in one!  He loves supporting the home team.  Let's go BRAVES!!!


Tonight we went to the friends and family grand opening event for the RaceTrac that is right down the road from us.  My BFF, Jen, said it best earlier today when she said, "If you had asked me 10 years ago if going to a gas station grand opening would be on my calendar I would have thought you were crazy."  I feel the same way, but not only was it on our calendar, we were super excited about it, too!  We have been anxiously awaiting for it to open!  This store is AMAZING.  The inside looks like a mini fresh market.  It has a coffee bar, tons of fresh food, a beer cave, and a frozen yogurt bar with more toppings than any yogurt place around.




At the event today, the girls got to spin the wheel for free stuff.  They both won a free frozen yogurt, which we were going to get anyway so the coupon was an added bonus!


We saw lots of our friends there.  Harper just loves Will and had so much fun making him laugh.


 We LOVE RaceTrac!!!




2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Now THAT does sound exciting.

And I LOVE the shirts. Or dresses! :-)

Lizzi said...

It was an exciting grand opening! :-) Will just loves laughing with Harper and Handley.