Sunday, April 15, 2012

Water Fun and a Movie Night

The best $10 I ever spent was on our blow-up kiddie pool.  Today I had promised the girls we could fill it up and let them splash around.  The water was really cold, but they could have cared less.  They had SO much fun and it made me so excited about all the summer fun I know we'll have.  Our neighbors, Calvin and Elizabeth, saw us out there and came over to join in the fun too.


The girls had fun testing out silly ways to go down the slide into the pool.




My day is ending with my sweet girl, Handley.  She filled up her marble jar and picked a movie night, complete with a milkshake, as her reward.  We're watching Strawberry Shortcake as I type and enjoying our special time together while Harper and Hudson are in bed.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So fun! I've said it before and I will say it again...This gets me so excited for summer!! :) Love the girls "style" as they go down the slide. And way to Handley! What a fun prize!