Friday, April 13, 2012

Getting ready for Harper's party

I've spent this week gearing up for Harper's birthday party this weekend.  I always say I'm going to do something small for the kids and it always turns out to be a lot bigger than I originally intended.  It's fun though...I love everything that goes into the planning and the kids feel extra special that it is all for them and their special day.

Mimi and Dadaw got here yesterday for the big event and we've been having lots of fun with them here.


Tonight after all the kids were in bed, I put my dad to work helping me get things ready for tomorrow.  He and Robby always like to joke about my drill sergeant ways and the never-ending list of tasks I have planned out for everyone.  I'm not really that bad. ;-) I just like to know that everything will be ready how I planned it and that we won't be rushing around at the last minute.  Plus, Handley has a soccer game in the morning though and all the grown-ups will attend with her (except me) so I needed to get as much done ahead of time as possible.  Stay tuned for pictures from her party tomorrow.

No comments: