Monday, April 4, 2011

Hudson's Baby Sprinkle

We had a fantastic weekend.  Saturday we spent the majority of the day outside doing yard work.  When the big truck pulled up to deliver our sod, mulch and pine straw you would have thought that Santa himself was out there.  Handley was so excited and couldn't wait to get dressed and head out for yard work.



The girls helped me shovel the mulch (one little piece at a time) for a little bit and then decided they were happier playing.  They entertained themselves for over 3 hours outside while Robby and I got the majority of everything done.

On Sunday some of my good friends and neighbors threw me a baby sprinkle for Hudson. It was at a local restaurant and everything was just perfect.  The decor and attention to detail were beyond my expectations.  The food was delicious and the close group of ladies that attended was such a fun group.  I feel so lucky to live in a neighborhood with a lot of other moms that I feel really close to and that will do such nice things for each other.
Me with the hostesses for my shower...Carrie (also pregnant with a baby boy!), Sheila, myself, and Christie.  These ladies are the BEST and I couldn't ask for better friends. 




 








I got some great things for Hudson and loved all the new boy stuff!  A HUGE thank you to everyone who attended to help me get ready to welcome Hudson.

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

So, I know you are pregnant, and I have been excited since I found out about Hudson. BUT seeing your cute little pregnant self gets me even more excited. You look great!

Erica said...

You really do have the best neighborhood! Hudson's shower looked amazing!

Samantha said...

It was so fun and so good seeing all of you -- you look amazing as always! Can't wait to meet your little man ;-)