Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lots of fun at Southern Prep

Today my friends Erin and Gina, and I took our kids to a really fun place called Southern Prep. It's a gymnastics facility that has open play times with everything a kid could want to do.  Tons of trampolines, slides, a giant foam pit, ride on toys, and more!  We had been here for a birthday party this summer and loved it then so we were really happy to get to go back today.  

I didn't take any pictures, but my friend Erin shared these with me.  

Handley and Harper playing together. 
Ella and Handley in the foam pit.  This was where Handley spent most of her time.  
Happy girl!
Here's a video of Handley playing at Southern Prep today.  You'll see that at first she was a little nervous about sliding into the foam pit, but that didn't last long.  


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks so fun! I love the video montage! I can't believe how big Ella has gotten too!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That video was so neat!! I love the head dive into the foam pit:) So much fun!